Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer of Love-and work-but mostly Love

I want candy so much that I just ate eleven mints in a row before realizing that's a waste of resources and not actually eating candy.

About this summer of love though, I really do want to pull it off this year. I want to be active, out-and-about, trying new things, looking hot, and smiling all the time--generally being in love and making fantastic memories. Or just memories that 1) I wouldn't make if I decided to be lazy that day and 2) I will glamourize when I think about them later so they'll seem fantastic.

I think the Summer of Love takes some simple dedication to:
--making something of each Saturday--sunny? good, we're going downtown.
--limiting naps to times when I'm tired. Or napping on the beach.
--turning off daytime tv when there's no baseball
--taking pictures of things besides my friends sitting in bars
--forming actual plans for all the good ideas there are

All of this, of course, revolves around my full-time job I'm totally going to have. Which is fine though. The sun's out like, all night and I have two whole days a week for whatever I want ever. It'll totally happen this year, right?

1 comment:

honeyhair said...

Dear Sara
I like your blog. It expresses a lot about who you are. Mine is much more hipster-chic, which is definitely who I am. Definitely.

Oh, and I totally got the dates wrong. The church meeting is after church on Sunday. Fancy that.

Love from me.