Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been wearing stick-on earrings all day, suckas

Not only that, but I ate a pizza lunchable for dinner. It had two pizzas and one "TREATza" because there was chocolate spready stuff and candy things for one of the..."crusts." It was amazing. I had to walk past the clerk with a crush on me three times to find the lunchables, but it was worth it.

-Closed out my Arizona Chase Account
-Bought a dress for graduation
-Stamped and addressed formal graduation announcements
--and that's all. I'll be compiling a list of things that are moving me toward completion with student life. So far my list is extremely underwhelming, and missing some key elements like "job," "car," and "apartment."

How real are whims? I mean, you're never supposed to act on a whim. But what distinguishes a whim from a gut feeling, besides longevity, and how long is that, officially? Why do we have whims if they don't serve some import to our instincts? Do they exist specifically so that we can learn to resist them in lieu of stronger leanings?
Just wondering.

No comments: