Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Being cold all the time: Preventable?

Okay, obviously I can put on a heavier coat. I mean, is there anyway to avoid that instant cold of the AC or cool evening breeze from the window besides putting on a sweater that's so last season (winter) and covering up my planned-to-wow summer ensembles?
Methods to try:
1. Eat a better diet (gets thyroid and circulation to function properly? Read it somewhere.
2. Shower every day. Unclogs pores to allow to breathe, absorb heat (and cold as well, presumably. I heard this one, didn't even read it, so who knows).

Things that are over:
March Madness, fine
Winter (hopefully; don't lie and say that sometimes it snows in the spring, that's still winter)
My desire to wear hot pink ever again--that girl looked 13 because she was
The time that I'm allowed to not know what I'm doing after graduation

Things that are almost over and make me really really uncomfortable:
My on-campus employment, need real job (sounds..not as convenient)
My advertising class, so much work to do
My apartment lease
Being a dependent
The acceptability that I drive the car I do

Exciting things that are starting that I'm not as excited about because of the previous list:
Summer
Summer dresses
Walking around Brian's in a summer dress in the summer
Baseball (=summer)
Summer weekend trip plans
Summer some more

I'm a little past the point of really enjoying myself this semester--real life is too close now. Now that Spring Break! (Flash) is over the only thing to look forward to is...well, that real life I was speaking about. Not too excited.
But it'll be fine, right? Totally right.

No comments: