Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday morninging.

This rarely happens, and I super love Saturday morninging. Today I have already put on a shirt AND made coffee. I would really like to dustbust but it's too early for my roommates for me to bring in the noise (fair). I spilled some of my reed diffuser, which was disappointing, but my room smells like fruity heaven right now, so it evens out I guess.

I have a friend who another friend has diagnosed as having Informational Tourette's. I believe 1) I also have it (see above) and
2) That's what blogging and good listeners are for

Was a gorgeous day, but it turned gloomy and cold in the last hour. I hope that was Chicago sucking all the stupid weather from Memphis so the music festival isn't a total downer.

PLAN:
-don two winter coats
-go to Dunkin Donuts
-dustbust Brian's car
-go to school and dustbust my own car
Go team, break!

No comments: